Setup Windows 7 VPN
- From Windows 7 Desktop, click Start – Control Panel to open the control panel;
- Click Network and Internet;
- Click Network and Sharing Center;
- Click Set up a new connection or network, then Connect to a workplace;
- Select option No, create a new cnonection, then Use my Internet connection (VPN);
- In the Connect to a workplace window, fill VPN Server hostname as na.vpnip.net or eu.vpnip.net;
- In Next window, use vpnip.net as User name field, and use "free" as the Password;
- Click “Connect” button to start the free VPN connection in your Windows 7 Desktop.
Setup Windows XP VPN
- From Windows XP desktop, click Start – Control Panel to open the control panel;
- Click Network Connections icon, open the Network Connections window;
- Click Next button to get the first “New Connection Wizard” Welcome window;
- Select “Connect to the network at my workspace” in “Network Connection Type” window, click Next;
- Select “Virtual Private Network connection” in “Network Connection” window, click Next;
- Enter VPNIP.NET as the VPN connection name, click Next;
- Enter VPN Server hostname as na.vpnip.net or eu.vpnip.net, click Next;
- Click “Finish” button.
- Now the VPN login window shows up,use vpnip.net as the User name and use "free" as the Password, click “Connect” button to start your free Win XP VPN connection!
Setup Apple iOS VPN
- From iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, Press iPhone, iPod touch or iPad’s Home button;
- Touch “Settings” icon, select VPN – Add VPN Configuration …
Select ‘PPTP’, adding fields as:
Server: na.vpnip.net ( or eu.vpnip.net )
RSA SecurID: OFF
Encryption level: Auto
Send All traffic: ON
- Touch ‘save’ button to save the VPN configuration;
- Slide the VPN status button from OFF to ON position, wait until VPN connected.
Setup Google Android VPN
- From Andord smartphones, tablets, or set tp boxes, switch back to Home screen;
- Touch “Settings” icon, touch More… – VPN text bar;
Touch “+” button to add a new VPN profile, and fill the VPN fields as below:
Set “Name” as “VPNIP.NET”;
Set “Type” as PPTP;
Set “Server address” as na.vpnip.net ( or eu.vpnip.net );
Checked “PPP encryption (MPPE)” option;
- Touch “Save” button to save the VPN connection;
- Touch “VPNIP.NET” text bar to connect the VPN, Android will prompt the username/password information;
- Enter “vpnip.net” as the VPN username, and enter "free" as the VPN Password;
- Touch “Connect” button to start the VPN connection, wait until VPN is connected.